Polish Speaking Accounts Payable (TV-8642)
• Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
• Providing an effective service on behalf of our company to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
• Understanding of procure to pay cycle
• Timeliness & accuracy for processing of the invoices – receiving and validating invoices, posting of invoices, request for new vendors or for changing the vendors in a prompt and accurate manner
• Account Reconciliations – reconcile & clear the vendor and other payables related accounts
• Payment Processing – execute / check payment run, identify amendments / additions / removals if necessary and correspond with respective parties for approval purposes.
What you need to have:
• 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Intermediate Polish
• Basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
• Preferably some financial education
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
What we offer:
• Inspiring new challenges (various assignments, products and teams)
• Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
• Supportive team culture
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
• Private health insurance package