English Speaking Accounts Payable Analyst (PE-8662)
– Preparation of invoices for input into Payables system and processing invoices ;
– Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and entering, coding non PO invoices using the Open text Vendor invoice Management system;
– Supplier statement reconciliations;
– Supplier query resolution.
– Responsibility for the payables ledger: accurate and timely entries in the payables ledger, month end reconciliation of the payables ledgers;
– Ensure all vendors are paid in line with contractual terms and follow-up and resolve vendor queries;
– The work will involve resolving matters that come up with matching problems, coding accuracy, rejecting non compliant invoices, payment problems etc.
What you need to have
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Business fluent English language skills;
– 1-2 years working experience as accounts payable analyst (or accounts receivable or related area )
– Problem solving skills required for managing the AP processes for the supported countries.
What we offer:
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities