Global Warranty Recovery Analyst (PE-8777)
Warranty Recovery System Work Queue Management
– Review, batch, and submit warranty recovery claims to suppliers.
– Ensure batch processes are functioning properly and supplier receives communications.
– Review supplier responses received in system, via email, or other method of correspondence.
– Investigate as necessary and respond to supplier requests for more information.
– Manage supplier claim processing life cycle from claim generation to claim closure within an efficient turn time.
– Maintain supplier response in recovery system on behalf of supplier utilizing various non-system supplier communications.
– Address non-responsive suppliers by understanding issues, providing follow-up communication, and work with management to attain an agreeable solution.
– Pro-actively review for data exceptions; dealer claims which did not generate supplier claims.
– Set-up of escalation rules in warranty recovery system to assist in work flow and automation.
– Maintain learning rules in APEX based on feedback from suppliers and commercial team.
– Accountable for aging claim transactions and approved claims with open cash receipts.
Payment Receipt Administration
– Receipt and posting of credit/debit notes to warranty recovery system at claim level.
– Pursue supplier via email or phone when recovery claims are approved but not yet paid.
– Reconcile cash receipts posted to recovery system, global reporting application, and regional finance.
– Work with accounting when necessary to communicate receipts or resolve discrepancies.
Engage with Warranty Recovery Commercial Team
– Provide supporting information to commercial lead for assigned commodity supplier negotiations.
– Provide detailed case study for problematic/non-responsive suppliers as an escalation point
What you need to have:
– 3 years experience in Durable Goods, Heavy Equipment and / or Agriculture industry
– 2 years experience in Supply Chain Practices and / or Commercial Negotiations
– Experience in successfully interfacing within a large Global enterprise across multiple support sites and functions
– Strong business acumen
– High competency in electronic business systems and tools
– Persistence to follow tasks to completion
– Robust Customer Service
– Fluent in English