Shared Service Centers (SSCs) operate as outsourced units of large multinational companies. Typically, they employ highly skilled, multilingual workers and often look for job-seekers as well. Key areas they are looking for candidates are HR, sales, finance, procurement, customer support, administration.
Why is it good working in an SSC?
Starting salary is higher than average and then it increases every year
New career and language learning opportunities
International, modern working environment
• This position is responsible for working in the Service Desk area to provide effective first line IT Support for any IT problems or Service Requests.
• This role provides a central…
What you’ll be doing
– Answering support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our users calling from all over Europe
– Resolving IT issues which can occur during the course…
Our Client is a multinational and prestigious company in the telecom sector. To their continuously expanding team in Budapest we are looking for an Italian Speaking General Ledger Accountant.
Our Client is a multinational and prestigious company in the telecom sector. To their continuously expanding team in Budapest we are looking for an Transformation & Innovation Domain and Lean Six Sigma Expert.
What you’ll be doing:
• Resolve IT issues for our multinational customers remotely from Budapest together with the company’s other colleagues from around the world
• After contacting via…
Do you need help
to find your new job?
Let us help to find your dream job!
Upload your CV and we will contact you in e-mail or on the phone to send you positions that fit you the most.