Shared Service Centers (SSCs) operate as outsourced units of large multinational companies. Typically, they employ highly skilled, multilingual workers and often look for job-seekers as well. Key areas they are looking for candidates are HR, sales, finance, procurement, customer support, administration.
Why is it good working in an SSC?
Starting salary is higher than average and then it increases every year
New career and language learning opportunities
International, modern working environment
If you are passionate to change the world and HR every day, to make things better for our organization, employees and humanity this is the place for you to be. We work hard, play hard and always act…
What you’ll be doing:
– Work closely with local controllers, process and control owners to maintain continued compliance,
– Perform audits and control testing in collaboration with the other…
Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a French speaking Project Manager to their Budapest- based business services center.
Consequently we are seeking motivated people to join our team who are:
– Committed sales driven individuals with a cosmopolitan outlook who enjoy talking to people
– Fluent in…
– Handling daily volume/target of transactions
– Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
– Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the…
Do you need help
to find your new job?
Let us help to find your dream job!
Upload your CV and we will contact you in e-mail or on the phone to send you positions that fit you the most.