Microsoft Dynamics 365 – F&O Specialist (SE-9935)
– Ensure service quality and security, while respecting operating methods defined by quality standards.
– Manage the implementation, support and evolution of ERP components (D365 F&O) and environments applying the standard operational procedures in force within the IT Department.
– Manage operational tools (monitoring and management) to ensure sustainability of F&O systems and dependent services for the various business units and at end user level.
– Maintain the operational knowledge base in the service management tool, record incident, provide quality resolution advises.
– Establish and update operational procedures to warranty ERP services availability in accordance with operational level agreements (OLA).
– Identify, review and participate in the development of D365 F&O training solutions to deliver appropriate, cost effective trainings in F&O topics for users while promoting on-line training opportunities.
– Support key-users in system integration acceptance testing
– Train key-users and/or end-users
– Collaborate with technical resources around the definition and implementation of system integrations
– Participate in all activities related to providing adequate and stable ERP systems and services to all stakeholders distributed across 5 regions.
– Contribute actively to the overall satisfaction level of end users while develop and promote effective working relationship within the ERP Team.
– Manage personal knowledge and continuously update your skill set on various systems and applications used at the company.
– Communicate effectively with the various stakeholders, including those within the IT sector, share knowledge and be subject matter expert.
– Ensure the smooth operations (administration, patching, monitoring and optimization) of the D365 F&O systems and running services within quality standards.
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in business applications support
– Minimum 3 year of professional experience in roll-out, maintenance, upgrades and developing extensions/customisations for D365 F&O
– Minimum 5 year of professional experience in business requirements analysis
– Excellent knowledge of D365 F&O module
– Proven record of D365 F&O module implementation and/or support
– Proven record of business analysis and project implementation
– Experience of Microsoft Common Data Service and the Microsoft Power Platform (preferred)
– Proven team player, ability to adjust in different cultures and languages
– Adept at analysis, problem solving, solutions and end-user oriented
– Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
– Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
– Good analytical skills to interpret problems, identify solutions and possible side effects
– Fluently spoken and written English