Technical Support Engineer / Tier3 level Backbone engineer (TB-9943)
• An individual contributor who provides expert post-sales support of software and/or hardware systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers or field personnel utilizing telephone and remote diagnostic capabilities. Acts as the SME for complex issues and is the internal representative in critical escalations.
• Proactively reviews customer networks and determines where there may be issues by using multiple combined SW / HW components or cross multiple platforms using multiple protocols.
• Works with management and teams to implement.
• Displays expertise in industry protocols, solutions and customer situational management.
• Independently works on problems of diverse scope.
• 3-5 years of experience and a Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent
• Linux, Windows, Database/SQL and Java
• IP telephony, ISDN / SIP protocols, TCP/UDP, Networking
• Knowledge on any of the following Avaya products: WFO/ACR, AES, CM, SM/SMGR
• ACSS certification is an advantage
– Excellent technical training
– Deep and comprehensive knowledge with networks solutions and devices
– Continuous knowledge transfer
– Expert career path
– Inspiring international team
– Regular language usage
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are not our registered user, please also register on our website: www.jobsgarden.hu