Learning and Development Professional (SZJ-9579)
Our client is a prestigious German-Korean innovative venture, a greenfield battery plant for complete battery systems for the automotive industry. The battery will be a major part of future mobility in terms of sustainable mobility and also a key part of the electric cars.
– Work with leaders to conduct needs and gap analysis, to identify and deliver appropriate solutions
– Design, develop, and implement effective training programs, curriculum, and materials for all levels of the company, utilizing a variety of training methodologies and techniques
– Deliver presentations, facilitate groups, and train on leadership and professional skills topics both in-person and virtually
– Conduct training evaluations and measure learning outcomes
– Manage the LMS to curate and maintain content and track employee participation
– Oversee learning and development initiatives including logistics, materials, and scheduling as necessary
– Utilize project management skills and techniques to define, support, and meet project milestones
– 3-6 years of professional training experience.
– Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design and development, and training technologies.
– Familiar with various e-learning programs and other learning technologies.
– Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills.
What we offer:
– Participation in a completely new greenfield project from the start
– Insight into the latest developments of the automotive industry
– Competitive salary and benefit package