Security Systems Specialist (BM-9682)
• The role holder is part of the Security Operations Center and responsible for change and incident management, customer enquiries, fault diagnosis/resolution and problem management.
• Troubleshoot customer problems within security domain within the agreed customer SLA’s.
• Liase with customer representatives or vendors and support/direct other support staff where appropriate.
• Undertake problem analysis e.g. root cause, repeat faults, trends to identify opportunities for improvement and initiate investigation and/or corrective action, where appropriate.
• Review, advise and implement firewall changes in line with BT & customer security policies and change control processes.
• Offer proactive advice on implemented services.
• Prioritise and organise assigned tickets on basis of criticality or as per customer’s contracts to meet the SLAs.
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
• Hands-on experience in operation and management of security infrastructure
• FFrom two years of hands-on skills of Cisco ASA and CheckpointPalo AltoFortinet Firewalls
• Accredited or Certified either to Checkpoint CCSA or CCSE, Cisco CCNA or CCNP is an advantage
• Ability to handle changes and incidents independently as per the processes and agreed service levels
• Strong network knowledge
• English on a fluent level
What they offer:
•Supportive corporate culture
•Inspiring working teams
•Competitive salary and benefit package
•Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
•Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
•Private health insurance package