Project Coordinator (SZJ-10111)
• Complies management information reports through relevant business tools to provide accurate/up to date data
• Prioritise and co-ordinate own and others work schedules to ensure that business and customer needs are met and deadlines are adhered to.
• Ascertain customer requirement in order to direct the inquiry to relevant department.
• Able to communicate on complex issue to meet business and customer requirements to avoid escalations.
• Asses cost implication of best solution to ensure adherence to budget constraints.
• Act in accordance with the company Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation.
What you need to have:
• You have at least 2 years of project coordination experience in B2B environment
• You have experience in order management, customer service, finance, procurement or logistics
• You have good working Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
• You are able to plan & organised your own workload
• You have proven experience of high standards of customer service
• You have good administrative skills and attention to detail
• You have excellent Interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
• You are experienced with any relevant ERP business systems, SAP is an advantage
What we offer:
• Development & career opportunity within an international team
• Possibility to further develop as a project coordinator
• As you will have a lot of cross-functional tasks, you can have insight and gain impressive knowledge of numerous departments in a global company
• Language courses, training and Talent Programmes
• Medicover private health care package and cafeteria benefits
• Recognition and bonus
• Independent working schedule
• Flexible office hours