Back End Software Engineer - Remote (BR-10107)
The role is full-time and remote. You’ll be an employee of our Hungarian subsidiary along with 20+ local teammates.
A few examples of what our partner is working on:
Integration with numerous 3rd party booking channels
A guest and reservation management interface
IoT device management, micro-service integrations
Your product team will consist of multidisciplinary engineers, designers, and product managers. You’ll report to one of our engineering managers in Hungary (all of them ex-engineers).
– 5+ years of software engineering experience, with at least 3+ years in a senior role.
– Ability to operate without established process or extensive guidance.
– Strong working knowledge of Node.JS runtime based web application frameworks, like Express.js
– Experience deploying and maintaining cloud-based web applications (AWS preferred)
– Professional experience with relational and non-relational database technologies – MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, Dynamodb
– Experience with Serverless based architectures
– Experience with agile methodologies and rapid iteration cycles
– Use English self-confidently as a working language
– You are able and excited to travel once a year to San Francisco
– Travel is part of your DNA and you have a passion for the real estate, tech, and hospitality industry
– You’ve worked in a high-growth startup environment
– Passion for sharing knowledge, mentoring code and improving engineering processes
Our Client offer
– Remote Work
– Travel Credit
– Competitive Salary
– Flexible PTO
– Home office upgrade budget
– Trip to San Francisco