Onboarding Implementation Specialist (PE-10185)
The Onboarding Implementation Team sits within Global Client Services, supporting new client portfolio and fund-launch events as well as critical client change activity such as investment guideline updates and benchmark changes.
– Coordinate and run launch and change events with all impacted partners (internal and external)
– Partner with sales and client service teams and to manage the onboarding experience by clearly articulating the key landmarks to implement a new portfolio or a desired change
– Review activity dashboard and handle the tasks associated with client onboarding activities
– Provide critical control functions such as requesting/receiving sign-offs from key functions in advance of launches/changes becoming effective and incorporating service level agreements into credible end-to-end timelines
– Build strong relationships across the organization by listening carefully to our internal partners and working hard to deliver for the firm
– Identify and drive process improvement opportunities that lower the risk of errors and increase efficiency
– Participation in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures, looking for ways to innovate and drive the business forward, delivering a superior client experience.
– Act as a role model within the team and when required, assist in the training and development of team members, helping them prioritize their own workloads appropriately.
Ideally You should have:
– At least 4 year experience in a high-paced multinational environment
– Excellent communication skills
– Fluency in English – verbal and written, knowledge of any other European language is a plus
– Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills
– Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service excellence
– Strong interpersonal skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills,
– Comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels.
– Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to exceed for clients
– Motivated, diligent and results driven
– Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage and control their own priorities to meet deadlines
– An enthusiasm for the financial markets
– A good teammate, able to integrate and build rapport quickly
– Respect for process governance