Disaster Recovery and Back-up Specialist (SE-10220)
-Administering & monitoring the critical backup services like DPM & Veeam to support the disaster recovery process;
– Providing data integrity & availability in case of recovery;
– Maintaining the continuous daily operation of the disk and tape backup to follow the backup needs;
– Keeping up to date the backup servers;
– Executing improvements, including backup of all data on servers (on-premises and cloud-based).
– Deputy of Virtualization and Cloud engineer.
– Operations support
– Reporting and Documentation
– Minimum 7 years of professional experience in managing day-to-day operational activities within a Microsoft-based infrastructure. (Windows Server 2K12R2, 2K16, 2K19 with different roles including Active Directory Domain Services, Remote Desktop Services, File Server, NPS, DNS)
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the IT disaster recovery area, with track record of DRP (Disaster Response & Contingency Plan) implementation and execution in regulated enterprise context.
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in implementing and managing backup and disaster recovery solutions, software, and processes including Microsoft Data Protection Manager, Azure Cloud, and Veeam BR.
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in managing enterprise grade storage and server hardware equipment including configuration, monitoring, performance optimization, and lifecycle management.
– Minimum 2 years of professional experience in working with Microsoft Cloud platforms (Azure, O365) with special focus on platforms providing data integrity and Security (Rights Management Services, Azure Information Protection and Data Leakage Prevention)
– Minimum 2 years of operational experience and management of VMware vSphere family and Azure cloud IaaS infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
– Excellent knowledge and proven experience with disaster recovery process handling.
– Ability to identify IT system weaknesses and propose remediation to support business continuity plan.
– Good knowledge of file sharing services, best practices notably about security concepts (FTP/SFTP, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online) and secure file sharing solutions (e.g., ooDrive)
– Excellent knowledge of and proven experience with day-to-day hands-on management of enterprise backup solutions employed to provide data availability and integrity for various cloud service providers and on premises solutions. (Veeam BR, Microsoft System Center DPM, Azure/O365 cloud…etc.)
– Strong operational experience with managing enterprise class storage and server equipment. (DELL SAN, DELLServer, Synology NAS)
– Proven ability to work under stressful conditions, such as business-related crises and fast-pacing atmosphere.
– Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
– Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side-effects.
– Fluently spoken and written English.