Client Order Management Analyst (PE-10222)
The Client Order Management Team serves as a central point of contact for global clients and internal departments who wish to instruct investment changes. The team is responsible for receiving, coordinating and facilitating client trade instructions into/from funds. The team supports the client through the investment process, from notification to settlement, in close coordination with internal groups and external custodians. The COM team is tasked with ensuring that order placement is accurate and consistent with the client’s instructions.
The COM Analyst will primarily be working on project based activity within the COM function.
• Work within a small project team.
• Interact confidently with internal stakeholders and external clients.
• Gather facts and make informed decisions, escalating where necessary
Ideally You should have:
• Fluency in English
• 1-3 years of investment industry/ financial services experience. Internship experience is also acceptable.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Possess time management and prioritization skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Highly proficient on industry standard software (e.g. Microsoft Office)
• You excel at client service and your work is of a high standard.
• Flexible and open to accepting new challenges.
• Able to work effectively with others in a team environment with diverse approaches and thinking styles.