Mergers, Acquisitions & Transformation Finance Analyst (PE-10337)
• As the role holder you will be working with the GFSS (Group Finance Shared Services) Mergers, Acquisition & Transformation Team and GFSS Process Tower Leads to help define, develop and implement complex business change projects.
• You will be expected to lead and own the technical inputs required for Legal Entity set-ups e.g. Banking set-ups with Oracle / SAP.
• You will assist engagement within GFSS and the CFU’s by closely involving teams, both internally and externally, in the capture of business change requirements, the development of business improvement activities and enabling finance teams to implement and sustain the process and business changes that will achieve the outcomes set by CFU’s.
• As part of the role, you will help shape and implement digital & advanced analytics transformation capabilities.
• You will have shared ownership for delivery of planning, facilitation and completion of finance programmes.
• You will help set agendas, provides insight and develops best practice on own finance work area(s) or specialism.
• As the role holder you will assist with the delivery of complex and transformation solutions into GFSS. Ensuring project milestones are achieved and that every solution is rigorously challenged, tested & piloted before being implemented.
• Ensuring financial accounting policies and processes are followed, suggesting resolutions to complex issues.
What you need to have:
• Technical knowledge of financial processes and systems e.g. Oracle / SAP.
• Core financial knowledge.
• Uses analytical skills, and intuition, to analyse data and interpret business insights and trends.
• Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent) is an advantage
• Project Management Office or Project Management experience is an advantage
• English on a fluent level
What we offer:
• Full time home office opportunity
• Using & improving your language knowledge
• Multinational and modern environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Personalized training opportunities