Performance Marketing Manager (SZJ-10435)
Performance marketing manager will be responsible for driving online marketing revenue for all branches in cooperation with local marketing teams and agencies. In this role, he/she will implement and execute a strategy to create an optimal and efficient mix of online marketing revenue-driving investments.
• Drive campaigns from planning to execution (and beyond) to meet key performance metrics
• Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
• Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Collaborate with marketing teams to guide ongoing tests to identify what works best
• Test new channels and trends
• Optimize marketing budgets incl. Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
Objectives and responsibilities
• Play a leading role in the management of digital activities including online planning and insight, online promotions, content production, online display advertising and social media.
• Manage high performance acquisition programs, campaigns, and other activities across online platforms.
• Reach as many consumers as possible by building scalable omni-channel programs and campaigns.
• Play a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, social media and so forth.
• Collaborate with local marketing and IT teams, operational departments and local agencies in an effort to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on the real-time performance and the ROI.
• Conduct research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns.
• 3-5 years working experience in online acquisition marketing position, working experience in a key marketing position and significant experience in building and scaling acquisition programs that target consumers as well as experience in media planning across a broad online media mix.
• Analytical mindset
• Good communication skills
• Highly collaborative
Technical skills: expertise in use of major search platforms (e.g. Google Ads and Bing Ads), deep understanding of social media advertising across major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), conversion optimization tools (e.g. Google Optimize) and website analytics (mostly in Google Analytics).
Exposure to data visualization and reporting tools, such as PowerBI, is a plus.