Order Management Specialist Global Export - Fixed Term 1 year (PE-10498)
• Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
• Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA (incl. Brand Label Sales) and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements.
• Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics
What you need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree.
• Fluent English language capability.
• Fluent German language capability preferred.
• 2+ years professional experience in order and export management.
• In depth knowledge of computerized order management processes, SAP and/or ORACLE BPCS, CRM or similar experiences
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us.
• Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities