Lean Agent for HR Service Hub (PE-10474)
Your tasks will be:
-Apply Lean and Agile methodologies as applicable in order to guarantee quality service for the customer while pursuing efficiency gains in the process.
– Close collaboration with the leadership level within and outside of the Hub in order to remove bureaucratic barriers so that all teams can reach a smooth operation performance.
– Lead the associates from all major groups of the Hub in working with Agile Methodology and Problem Solving mindset, providing trainings with the latest learnings on the topics from within and outside.
– Driving the organizational structure of the Hub towards a modern set-up, training the Hub leadership in Lean Methodology and Change Management.
– Assist in the analysis and definition of areas for improvement, communicating to those responsible for it, as well as to managerial levels
– Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
– Experience: Professional experience and background in Lean and Agile methodology with certified Scrum Master; previous leadership experience.
– Personality: You are an inspiring and communicative people coach. You have great communication and presentation skills. Good ability to teach and assist others.
– Working practice: You have result oriented and problem solving mindset. You are comfortable under pressure from internal and external sources, as well as comfortable advocating the team no matter the hierarchical level exposed to.
– Languages: You are proficient in English (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are a plus.
– PC-Level: PC9
What we offer you:
– flexible worktime options
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services
– employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking
– catering facilities
– good access to local public transport
– room for creativity
– urban infrastructure