IT Infrastructure Service Assistant (INT-11332)
• Support IT customers.
• Handling e-mails, incident- and request tickets.
• Categorize and prioritize incidents and requests.
• Administer the executed operational process in ticketing systems.
• Cooperate with other players of global IT operational processes.
• Execute other usual Service Desk activities.
• Take special care of assigned customers.
• Coordinate patching and other assigned customer related activities.
• Report on monthly Service Management meeting of the assigned customers.
• Participate video- and teleconferences.
• Have at least 2 years of experience in a multicultural environment in IT operation.
• Fluent communication in English and Hungarian – written, spoken.
• Experience with working in a CPI process controlled environment in ticketing systems.
• Familiar with IT operation and services such as servers, virtual machines, storages, LAN, etc.
• Ambition to gather wide range of knowledge in fields of Data center services.
• Proactive, flexible and customer centric approach is expected.
• Basic Windows desktop OS administration.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge.
• Knowledge of ITIL processes.
• Knowledge of Remedy and/or Service Now ticketing systems.
• Advanced Windows desktop OS administration.
• Competitive remuneration package according to the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
• Availability of certified trainings.
• Annual financial bonus –based on individual targets.
• Opportunity to develop existing and acquire new skills.
• Full time jobin a dynamic teamin a quality office environment with home office.