Scrum Master (SZJ-10556)
The Scrum Master will work in Scrum Team together with Product Owner, developers, testers and other necessary roles and will bring tools and techniques to help the team translating business goals, objectives, rules, processes and data into business requirements and project deliverables that will allow to deliver necessary implementation
on core platform and digital front-ends.
We are looking for goal oriented team players who enjoy working with people and delivering value to organization.
• Provide servant leadership to 1-2 Scrum Development Teams
• Ensure that team follows agile principles and agreed delivery process
• Support Product Owner in backlog management
• Coordinate tasks necessary for successful delivery
• Facilitate / Run meetings and agile events
• Build and maintain strong relationships with workstream colleagues, product owners, and all senior stakeholders to drive transparency of program workloads, financial, commitments, and expectations
• Engage subject matter experts across a number of different functional and geographical areas in a virtual international team setting
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate to multiple levels within company. Excellent English oral and written communication skills (fluency required).
• Strong workshop facilitation skills.
• Experienced in working with project/product delivery Scrum teams as Scrum Masters.
• Strengths in problem-solving, issue resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment and attention to detail.
• Ability to drive system analysis and identify dependencies while having business requirement in mind.
Nice to have:
• Understanding of insurance area.
• Familiarity with Guidewire suite.
• Working experience in consulting, delivery, or IT company, especially in the field of non-life insurance.
• Working experience in distributed, international Team.