Senior Frontend Developer - React (BR-10583)
The Digital Customer Experience program is a major strategic investment within the company that will transform our customer experience by offering a digital experience that is distinctive and superior in the industry. It is a unique system that seamlessly connects your office with your machines for the first time and merges them into a new operating unit. The system offers a unique, integrated user experience.
We are currently seeking several colleges in the Mobile Developer Team.
We are specifically looking for individuals who love Mobile development and have built and supported a rich variety of workloads across these technologies, such as React Native.
You’ll be joining a team of equally passionate and skilled developers, architects and software gurus.
– Deliver pixel-perfect React Native solutions according to business requirements
– Participate in design, development and deployment of new features
– Create and govern unit tests
– Document the development based on available templates or by creating one
– Participate in architectural and technical reviews
– Provide support and incident management
– Provide technical support and mentoring for teammates
– Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining customer satisfaction
– Continuously improve the process and learn/adapt new technologies and practices
– Fluency in English on a business level
– Git using experience
– At least 4+ years of React JS development
– React Native knowledge – at least 1 year of experience OR 1 project (not hobby)
Good if you have
– Adapt using Expo, React Redux
– Experience in Angular development
– Adobe Experience Manager expertise
– Android or iOS native development experience
If it sounds interesting do not miss a great opportunity! Send your CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
She will contact you asap.