Senior Consultant Analytics Expert (BR-10610)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Analytics Consultant with diverse analytics tools experience to support end-to-end analytics implementations in complex environments.
– End-to-End Global Analytics support in the different implementation cycle phases.
– Reporting requirements analysis to propose ad-hoc analytics solutions.
– Analytics design and development with diferent solutions like SAP, Microstrategy and Power BI.
– Applying dynamic functionalities to dashboards and reports via programming functions.
– Communication with different departments and experts as well as with upper management level.
– Translation of requirements into solution designs and solution architectures.
– Ideally you already worked for at least 5 years in the Analytics and Reporting field.
– Experience implementing Analytics projects ideally with SAP, MicroStrategy and Power BI. Understanding the end-to-end analytics implementation cycle.
– Experience developing coded dynamic analytics. E.g. with SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Application Designer or Lumira (BIAL / Java Script).
– Good technical and functional analytics requirements understanding. IT methodology knowledge.
– Understanding how to leverage different databases as source for reporting like SAP BW, HANA, Oracle, etc.
– Good to have IT Project Management experience.
– Fluent English, both written and spoken.
What they offer
• Competitive salary + package
• Possibility to be a part of training new generations in your team
• Possibility of full remote work
If the opportunity gained your attention, please submit your English CV to email@example.com, she will contact you with the details!