AWS Cloud Engineer (BR-10595)
– The Cloud Engineer will design and develop the AWS cloud platforms.
– Will configure and integrate the applications to one common cloud platform
– Have end to end responsibilities on strategy, design, set up and operations of AWS cloud platforms.
– Ensure proper integration between software applications and infrastructure architecture
– 4+ years of professional experience
– Experience in DevOps/CloudOps and automation areas
– Knowledge of AWS
– Cloud related certifications considered as a plus
– Proficiency in at least one software programming language (Python, Scala, Elm, R etc.)
– Software engineering (design patterns, version control, automated testing, concurrent programming etc.)
– Continuous integration, deployment, and delivery
– Advanced Experience with Linux
– Continerization (Docker)
– Cloud Infrastructure / Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Nomad)
– General understanding of Networking, Infrastructure, Orchestration, Distributed Systems and IT Security Principles
What they offer
– Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
– Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
– Wide package of certified trainings
– Possibility to develop existing and new skills
– Support of work-life balance
If the opportunity gained your attention, please submit your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, she will contact you with the details!