TechOps Specialist - Remote (BR-10598)
This is a remote job where you’ll be a full-time employee. Our partner has over 20 Hungarian teammates and 190+ international employees.
– You will diagnose and troubleshoot software issues and help all of our departments by providing technical support including everything from data updates to minor coding tasks, and extracting specific information to empower transparent reports across the company.
– There is no ordinary day in TechOps. We strive to make the life of the whole company easier from both a technical and stress-free perspective.
– You’ll be in charge of several weekly responsibilities that are rotated amongst the team to keep the excitement and diversity of your work high.
– The core of our work centres on finding solutions for incoming bugs, teaching the team how to use a multitude of different systems, and of course, owning special projects that power the company.
– Examples of recent teamwork include: pairing with our brilliant Partner Success team to create mission-critical notifications in our systems, working closely with the awesome Legal team to improve tech-related legal documents, and creating helpful processes efficiency improvements for our Slack channels.
– You’ll be a critical part of preparing guest-facing text instructions, handling the photo design process, and coming up with innovative ideas to improve our brilliant check-in experience for hundreds of new apartments and properties that partner with the company monthly.
– Expect a day full of interesting conversations with a lot of talented people from all of our different departments, you’ll be the company’s Konnection helping so many people find effective solutions, together.
– Proven work experience in a Technical Support Role or as a Software Developer for at least 1+ year.
– Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
– Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
– Willing and able to participate in pager duty on weekends as needed (about once a month)
– Ability to remain calm and patient giving step-by-step technical help, in both written and verbal formats.
– Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills.
– Willingness to learn – every day
– Working proficiency in English.
– You’re at least on a junior level of work experience in node.js and vue.js
– You have experience working remotely
Our Client offer
– Remote Work
– Travel Credit
– Competitive Salary
– Flexible PTO
– Home office upgrade budget
– Trip to San Francisco