HR Project Manager (PE-10682)
– You will drive standardization and digitalization projects in a global setting
– You will be part of a global project team that shapes the future of the service management organization and you will collaborate mainly in a virtual setting
– You will apply project management methodology in your daily work while being the bridge in between the operations and the process excellence organizations
– You will support the overall project management activities (e.g. follow-up of the project success in terms of scope, time, budget and change management)
– You will manage the allocation of services in the future setting of regional and global hubs
– You will ensure the synchronization of the respective country projects
– You will ensure the exchange of best practices as well as the application of uniform methodologies, supporting the further development of the methods within framework
– You will support the process standardizations with modeling business processes
– Personality and working practice: You have strong communication skills both in virtual and international setting. You have a systematic approach to work and you have the experience in the areas of business transformation and business process management.
– You have at least 5 years relevant experience
– HR knowledge: You have very good knowledge of HR administration. Having worked in a mature HR service environment of an international company is an advantage.
– Experience and knowledge: You have experience in process and project management (classical and agile). Having worked in a functional leadership role is an advantage.
– Languages: You are fluent in both English and German (written and spoken)
– Willingness to travel, if necessary, to go to Germany for several weeks for training.
What we offer:
– flexible worktime options
– benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts
– various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking, good access to local public transport, catering facilities