German speaking Resource Scheduler (PE-10693)
We are setting up a new team for the Group Delivery Back Office team in Hungary to help out with the scheduling of different Resources, e.g. IT Consultants, Project Managers, Engineers for our customers.
We are looking for junior Employees and we can also offer positions for more experienced Colleagues.
Your tasks will be to…
• Gather information through relevant business systems/tools.
• Advise and provide support to customers to satisfactorily resolve queries.
• Understand the nature and urgency of resource, what exaclty the customer requires and schedule them accordingly.
• Provide good customer service to ensure that requests for information are provided to avoid customer escalations.
• Scheduling services / organize resources to the partners to meet SLA’s
• Prioritise your own workload to ensure that deadlines and customer requirements are met.
You are the ideal candidate if…
• Fluency in German and English
• Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Applications, any experience with ticketing tool could be an advantage
• The ability to plan & organise your own& others workload
• Proven experience of high standards of customer service
• Good administrative experience
• The ability to ensure accuracy of data, provide data for reporting and processing of information.
• Excellent interpersonal, literacy skills, adaptivity and ability to build relationships at all levels.
What we offer:
As a future member of our corporate family you will have the opportunity to:
• Use and improve your language knowledge
• Participate in trainings and talent programmes
• Go through a professional and personal development
• Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere