Junior Infrastructure Project Manager (BR-10695)
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join them in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As a Jr. Infrastructure Project Manager, you will be part of an agile, cross-functional team within our Travel & Assistance practice. Your work will contribute to our client, a global organization supporting people and businesses in times of trouble, for simple advice, at home or on the move. Together with your international team, you will take over end-to-end ownership for various business applications, contribute to world-wide rollouts and guarantee stable solutions.
You will be allocated to development or production activities, working together with the Program manager and Senior Infrastructure Project Manager in multiple IT infrastructure projects that impact the business on a global scale.
For this role, we welcome highly-motivated, high-potential candidates with up to 2 years of relevant experience.
• Align with the Program Manager and IT Senior Project Manager to understand the business requirements of our customers
• Prepare detailed project plans for infrastructure projects, (Scope, Schedule, Budget and Resource-Allocation Requests)
• Coordinate business continuity of daily activities related to each project
• Perform compliance operations
• Manage risks and issues related to each project
• Closely monitor and track each project’s progression in order to ensure projects remain on track to meet deadlines, stay on budget, and materialize in line with project plans
• Maintain consistent contact with stakeholders, addressing their questions and concerns
• Gather and document all project-status results, then report and present status results to the appropriate stakeholders
• Support infrastructure cost control
• Be eager to proactively expand knowledge regarding technologies that help to contribute to the delivery of our technical solutions
• Good Understanding of IT hardware, IT databases, and IT infrastructure
• Good Knowledge of project management (Traditional, Agile) methodologies, preferably in the IT-field (Infrastructure/Cloud Setup a plus)
• Demonstrated Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on success
• Resourceful mindset and problem-solving attitude
• Team-minded attitude with great interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
What they offer you
• Annual bonus based on individual performance
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discounts on their services
• Home office possible and flexible working hours
• Parking support
• Employee discounts, canteen, health management
• Discount on “All You Can Move” Sportpass
• Regular team events