IT Support - Cybersecurity (Remote) (LSZ-10769)
This position will be remote, and the candidate must be geographically located within the EU.
What you will do as a Client Support Technician:
● Triage and troubleshoot service health issues with respect to our managed security solutions.
● Examples include troubleshooting network connectivity, linux operating system problems, event data flow issues, software installation issues and application incompatibilities with next-gen AV.
● Work in a client facing role to assist customers with correcting service issues.
● Must be willing to work on a Panama Schedule outlined below:
The schedule will be slow rotating shift pattern that uses four teams and two 12-hour shifts to provide 24/7 coverage. The working and non-working days follow this pattern: 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, 3 days off.
Primary Role Success Criteria:
● Understanding of core network protocols (DNS, DHCP, ARP, TCP, UDP, SSL, SSH, SCP, FTP, IPSec, etc.)
● Event ingestion (Syslog, REST API, HTTP Event Collector, Splunk Universal Forwarder)
● Experience working with AV software, preferably cloud based Next-Gen AV software (Sentinel One, CrowdStrike, Carbon Black, Microsoft Sentinel).
● Experience working with MDM/Package deployment tools for Windows/OSX/Linux (Jamf Pro, SCCM, etc.)
● Basic Linux systems and networking administration/troubleshooting
● Basic understanding of Cloud Providers and their services (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google)
● Basic knowledge of virtualization platforms (VMWare, Hyper V)
● Some experience with SQL databases and writing queries (PostgreSQL preferred)
● Ownership mindset, with demonstrated partnership with functional counterparts to deliver on a material set of business objectives.
● Service Health Delivery experience a plus
● Experience writing custom queries in SIEM (ideally in Spunk and Microsoft Sentinel)