Senior Financial Accountant - German, French or Hebrew speaking (PE-10772)
What you’ll be doing :
As a Senior Financial Accountant you will perform day-to-day and closing activities according to predefined deadlines with full ownership of their tasks and in compliance with the Process Documentations of the respective business sub-process.
• Calculate and issue AR manual invoices, daily bank posting
• Handle rejected and returned payments
• Clearing customer accounts, collect customer direct debit payments, contact with customers
• Allocate cash, credit management
• Clearing AR and bank suspense accounts
• Post and reconcile treasury transactions
• Reconcile and report intercompany balances
• Calculate, post and reconcile leased assets, fixed asset and CAPEX accounting activities
• Calculate and post taxes, GL journals and accruals
• Reconcile and clear B/S Accounts
• Define and calculate cost and revenue allocation in controlling
• Product closing in Material Management module of SAP
• Report for consolidation
• Reconcile between systems and modules
• Issue investigation and resolution from technical and accounting point of view in all above mentioned processes
• Handle incoming calls & emails from other Affiliates
• Align with non-finance local departments as needed, e.g. logistics, HR, marketing, 3rd party as needed (e.g. distributor company)
Prepare Audit documentation and participation in internal and external Audits
What you need to have :
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
• University degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting related discipline
• 2-4 years of experience in a relevant position
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Outstanding customer orientation and service focus
• Strong interpersonal skills and team player attitude
• Fluent in English and German or French or Hebrew
What we offer :
• Development opportunities: The company is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
• Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
• A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. We cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.