EMEA User Experience Specialist (PE-10777)
– Provide continual support and guidance to Divisions and Segments in order to develop content and tools which will be aligned with the related target persona needs.
– Support the implementation of testing methodology across all digital assets
– Continuously monitor campaigns and content effectiveness to maximize their performance in a CI framework
– Support with setting up and documenting the vision and plan for user experience across all digital assets
– Participate in short- and long-term planning efforts to define implementation changes based on ideal user experience for web, email automated nurture, blog and other communications
– Support with strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, web experiences
– Creating and modifying web and email layouts based on strategic guidance and plan
– Assists in designing UX metrics to measure and track the impact of design changes on user experience
What you need to have:
– Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing, BA or Psycology preferred
– 2-3 years’ experience practicing user-centered design, UX development or testing
– Fluent in English
– Technical knowledge: Web content management; Marketing Automation; Contact database management; Search Engine Marketing; Social Media management; use of common Marketing Technology platforms, Content Development and Publication in a CMS, proven track record of user experience development, Proficiency with one or more usability testing tools or services.
– Soft skills: Analytical; agile learner, design thinking, customer-centric thinking
What we offer:
– We make your contributions matter – reliability, safety, efficiency, and sustainability are at the core of our dedication to improving people’s lives and the environment through power management technologies.
– We make your wellbeing matter – We put your health and safety first. Wellness at the company is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
– We make forward thinking matter – We encourage our employees to adapt, innovate, and collaborate to engineer the best digital solutions for our customers. Your digital mindset is an important stepping stone towards building a more secure and sustainable digital future.