Front Office Generalist for HR Service Hub - Romanian speaking (PE-10789)
Your tasks will be:
– Manage associates’ requests related to HR administration via email or telephone, complying with service level agreements, statutory laws and operational policy.
– Ensure and increase customer satisfaction levels as the first level of contact.
– Forward complex questions to the HR Service team responsible for the topic.
– Record required information on the Shared Service Framework (SSF) and process system entries in SAP-HR on time.
– Share knowledge and feedback from customers with HR service specialists to achieve continuous improvement.
– Background: You have vocational training in the field of Administration, Industrial Clerk, or similar.
– Experience: You have 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources (e.g. Personnel Administration, Payroll).
– Personality: You are empathetic and perceptive. You can work under pressure with resilience. You have good communication and conflict-management skills.
– Working practice: You are capable of identifying customers’ concerns and creating a suitable conversation structure accordingly. You have readiness of mind and high capacity to work in a team.
– Languages: You are proficient in Romanian and ideally you have intermediate Hungarian and English skills (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are a plus.
What we offer you:
– flexible worktime options, urban infrastructure
– benefits and services
– childcare offers
– medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities
– on-site parking, good access to local public transport
– catering facilities
– room for creativity