German speaking Administrative Assistant (PE - 10963)
– Preparation and completion of management information through relevant business tools to provide accurate/up to date data
– Prioritize and co-ordinate own, and in collaboration with others work schedules to ensure that business and customer needs are met, and deadlines are adhered to.
– You will be responsible for various administrative and organizational tasks.
– You will communicate and pre-qualify on complex issues to meet business requirements and avoid escalations.
– Manage, improve and control of different administrative processes.
– Project collaboration and take on of special tasks
– Documentation of processes / Creation of standard operating procedures.
You are the ideal candidate if you….
– have a high command of English and German, both written and verbal is essential.
– have very good working Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
– can plan and organize your own& others workload
– have very good administrative experience, attention to detail, you can ensure the accuracy of data, provide data for processing of information.
– are proactive and you are able to set priority list
– have ability to work independently
– have very good communication skills
– have good Interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
– have commercial thinking / understanding
– have a strong service-oriented (‘can-do’) culture, with a strong focus on the ‘internal customer’ approach, committed to exceeding customer expectations..
What we offer:
– Use and improve your language knowledge
– Participate in trainings and talent programmes
– Go through a professional and personal development
– Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
– Career opportunity within an international team