Azure Cloud Engineer (BM-10986)
– Strong knowledge (5+ years) in any programming language (Python/Bash)
– Experience or strong interest in Cloud technologies (Azure)
– English on very good level for daily using, work in the international environment
– Good communication and follow up skills with user community across the globe
– Experience with Microsoft Azure stack such as Data Factory, Blob Storage, Synapse, Databricks etc.
– Ability to work independently and a self-starter
– Ability to review a complex problem and present his/her manager with summary of options to be considered
– One of the following certifications is required: AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator; AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate; AZ-303/305 Microsoft Azure Architect
– One of the following certifications is recommended: DP-200: Implementing an Azure Data Solution; DP-201: Designing an Azure Data Solution
The Azure Cloud Engineer’s primary responsibilities include responsibility for the design/planning, management, support, and oversight of the newly created data lake environment to host and process the companies most valuable data based on Microsoft Azure and Snowflake.
The Azure Cloud Engineer will work across the enterprise to coordinate with the various stakeholders. This is an experienced individual contributor position that will work with cross-functional team members for day-to-day activities.
The Azure Cloud Engineer will be accountable for meeting deliverable commitments including schedule and quality compliance. This Candidate must have skills to plan and schedule own work activities, coordinate activities with other cross-functional team members to meet project goals.
Main duties/responsibilities (at least 5):
The Cloud Engineer will:
• Provision Dev Test Prod Infrastructure as code using Azure CLI PowerShell ARM templates and or Terraform.
• Define and Implement the configuration of Azure PAAS and IAAS services for high availability data redundancy data loss prevention site recovery and resilience.
• Define, Implement, and operate the enterprise data lake solution including Blob and ADLS storage concept as well as batch and stream processing solutions like Synapse, Databricks in a secure and reliable way.
• Define and implement the security architecture to ensure data security at rest and in transit application security key management identity management authentication
• Deploy infrastructure applications and software defined networking through CI CD pipeline
• Support the team of Data engineers in secure design of data processing solutions and lead tool selection discussions
• Cloud monitoring Experience with Azure Log Analytics Azure Monitor Application Insights.
• Help automate all processes around data and data ingestion to drive the company towards a more digital future.