German Speaking International Cash Collection Operations Associate (PE-11045)
– To improve cash across their portfolio at every opportunity by encouraging preferred payment methods and educate customers to improve payment patterns, and minimise overdue debt without compromise to customer satisfaction
– Understand impact of overdue debt and delivery to targets
– Ensure promises made to the customer are kept, with proactive contact where failure is anticipated.
– Escalate instances where delays are being experienced in resolving customer issues which could result in late payment of invoices.
– Achieve and exceed targets for overdue debt and work package completion are met consistently, ensuring quality and professionalisation is not compromised
– Pro-actively plan each collections call ensuring the call in accordance with Collections process, covering all appropriate debts and that a promise of full or part payment is received.
– To protect and develop customer loyalty through Credit Management best practices and knowledge of the Billing process.
– The post holder must maintain accurate records and ensure all reporting is completed within the agreed timescales.
– Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes while delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
– Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended is an advantage
– Negotiation skills
– Excel knowledge
– English on a fluent level
– German on a fluent level
What we offer:
– Competitive salary & benefit package
– Wide range of training & learning opportunities
– Long-term career opportunities
– Great, people-focused company culture