Senior Curriculum Developer (PE-11098)
Under the direction of the Learning and Development Specialist and in consultation with agency’s content owners, the Senior Curriculum Developer will produce e-learning modules and / or video-based learning materials. E-learning production includes instructional design, graphic design, and development of templates. Video production includes scripting, recording management, editing, and subtitling.
The job requires a creative individual who can work with minimal supervision.
• Liaise with subject matter experts (SMEs) to receive content
• Review content and, using editing tools as well as graphics, create e-learning content of each subject
• Create the English language narration (from script provided by SME and approved by SAP Consultant) as well as the English language caption
• Collaborate with Learning and Development Team and Content Owner/Subject Matter Expert as project progresses
• Test and revise content based on feedback
What you need to have?
• Proven experience in e-learning production and / or video production
• Animation expertise
• Advanced English language skills are required
• Additional UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) skills are considered a plus
• Good analytical and communication skills
• Ability to adapt based on feedback requests
What we offer?
• 8 month fixed.term contract with the possibility of extension
• Friendly and modern office environment, home office opportunity
• Competitive salary depending on your skills and experience
• it is a great opportunity if you wish to start your career in a UN organisation or in the Shared Service Center