HR Specialist (German speaking) for HR Service Hub (PE-11110)
Your tasks will be:
– You are part of a young, motivated, and international HR Service Team, which provides support to our HR operational activities from Budapest.
– You provide accurate HR administrational or organizational services and tasks to our employees, managers and HR Business Partners according to the employee status or life-cycle events.
– You support our HR operational activities by creating and maintaining documentation or organizing relevant life-cycle events for the employees.
– You handle, process and keep up to date our employee’s events and data in our HRIS systems and you also ensure good data quality.
– You are responsible for maintaining employee documentation.
– You handle HR questions, HR queries of our employees, managers, and HR Business Partners.
– You play a key role in creating and developing the HR process documents and looking for areas of their improvement.
– You support further development of IT systems in use by defining areas of improvement and participating in projects to find and implement solutions.
– Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas
– Experience: You have 1-3 years of experience in HR Services
– Personality: You are thorough, self-organized, detailed oriented and service minded. You are good in working with structures, systems and documents.
– Languages: You have advanced German and English skills (C1). Hungarian language knowledge is an advantage.
What we offer you:
– Competitive compensation package including: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
– Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
– International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
– Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
– Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
– Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
– Childcare opportunity: Kindergarten & Nursery
– Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle – parking and bike racks are available