Corporate Payroll Analyst (PE-11136)
As a Corporate Payroll Accountant, you will provide finance support to the Payroll function within the company’s EMEA as part of the Corporate Finance team by documenting and executing payroll related activities.
– Review of the exceptions report provided by the external supplier
– Reasonableness check of the payroll runs
– Confirmation of the final payroll run with the local plant controllers
– Coordination of the payment of all payroll runs
– Coordinate the booking of the monthly payroll entries with GFSS team
– Review the monthly reconciliations and resolve any anomalies
– Support ad hoc issue resolution as appropriate
– Coordinate data uploads & payments to external payroll service providers
– Support ongoing/annual legal changes which impact payroll calculation
– Coordinate all year-end reporting requirements
– Process historical payroll data queries
– Coordinate local country Tax & Security reporting & funding
– Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in finance or related field, from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree,
– Strong English language capabilities is essential, additional language skills would be advantageous,
– 2 – 3 years’ experience in a payroll environment preferably,
– Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, Outlook),
– Previous experience of statutory payroll accounting & compliance would be significant advantage,
– Excellent Communication (Written and Verbal) and interpersonal skills,
– Attention to detail,
– Data driven mindset,
– Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships,
– Drive for results (achieving key on time delivery metrics) and collaborative style,
– Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction
What the company offers:
– Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
– Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. Our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
– Inclusion & Diversity – Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully.
– Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities.