Java Developer (Real time index) TKAR-8620
The candidate will be primarily in charge of developing low latency real time calculation systems using state of the art technologies. He or she should have experience in handling real time market data system.
You will work as part of a delivery focused and talented software development team responsible for designing, developing and supporting the real time index system.
• Implement scalable, distributed, fault tolerant real time index calculation engine and market data processor.
• Work with index research and business to implement different real time index calculation methodology in Java
• Work with network and system engineer to implement real time connectivity solution
• Work with vendor to integrate real time market data system
• 4 years professional experience developing in Java.
• At least basic understanding of Java concurrency.
• Java performance tuning knowledge.
• Hands on experience in low latency streaming and data processing.
• Fluent English.
• Hands on experience with Reuters market data system is a big advantage.
• Hands on experience with messaging middleware system is a plus.
• Apache Ignite or micro service implementation is a plus.
• Bootstrap, Angular JS, EXT JS is a plus.
• Experience in cloud computing is a plus.
Our Client offer
– Flexible working hours
– Leisure opportunities: xbox, table soccer
– Regular social events
– Dress code: casual
– Yearly salary review, promotion opportunities
– Low fluctuation
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv to email@example.com.