Middleware Architect Manager (SE-8880)
The middleware manager oversees all middleware infrastructure, software and data resources mobilized at all applicational levels (system interfaces, data processing, data cleaning, reporting engines). Main responsibilities, but not limited to, are planning, managing and supporting the span of technology which consist of a range of product and technologies within the middleware solution area.
The middleware manager Job function works collaboratively and actively with the various team leaders of the support units (Infrastructure, Business & IT Applications, Service Desk) and with all participants in projects and operations and is supportive of business units by providing tools and services to deploy data interfaces into production.
– Engineering degree, in computer sciences discipline
– 5 to 10 years of experience as a BizTalk or Senior BizTalk Administrator with responsibilities that include: BizTalk infrastructure architecting, engineering, installation, configuration, upgrading, patching and diagnosis or any other relevant experience
– Minimum 5 years of SQL server administration (SQL Always On) & DataWarehouse concept (designing, maintaining, supporting).
– 5 to 10 years of relevant information technology work experience
– Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
– Ability to drive situations when challenged with aggressive timelines.
– Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion.
– Advanced knowledge of of software devolpment lifecycle in multiple system environments.
– Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented
– Fluently spoken and written English.