Senior Java Developer (SE- 9117)
– Responsibilities include but not limited to design, code, implementation, testing, reporting, documentation, deployment, and debug operations.
– Front and/or back-end development, depending on experience.
– Bachelor’s in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (Masters/Ph.D. a plus).
– Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
– Ability to understand complex systems and offer new solutions.
– Minimum of 4 years of Java experience.
– Strong knowledge of Object Oriented programming, PL/SQL, Database design and SQL
– Knowledge of core Java.
– Knowledge of Java Swing and/or strong desire to learn Java Swing.
– Knowledge of XML, JSON, CSS and HTML
– English written/verbal communication skills.
– Good knowledge of Python, REST Web Services, Vert.x, VueJS and Mobile software development a plus.
– Monthly public transport (BKV) tickets
– Daily lunch paid by the company
– Free coffee and beverages on-site
– Potential relocation to our US headquarters
– Yearly cash and stock bonus